• What got you into riding?
"My father, Adam Wilk, was a national champion track cyclist and pro tri-athlete who inspired me to want to ride, run, and train. Luckily, I was able to have a parent who has the experience and knowledge to allow me to pursue cycling."
• At what age did you start?
"I started riding when I was 7 years old."
• What inspires you?
"My father inspires me. He is so successful as an athlete and as a father, and always wants me to be the best I can be, this in turn inspires me to fulfill his belief in me, and to follow in his footsteps."
• What is the best part of being on the LUX team?
"Having a group of teammates around me who can encourage and push me to work hard, and to be the best I can be."
• Who is your favorite super hero?
• If you could have any super power, what would it be?