• What got you into riding?
"My dad was a serious cyclist when he was younger, and I grew up riding mountain bikes around the local trail networks."
• At what age did you start?
"I started riding around 9, and then started racing at age 14."
• What inspires you?
"The feeling of winning and the adrenaline I get from racing."
• What is the best part of being on the LUX team?
"The incredible support of Roy Knickman who does everything he can to make sure we develop as cyclists and as young men."
• Who is your favorite super hero?
• If you could have any super power, what would it be?
"The power to fly."